The Housing for Health Partnership Policy Board (H4HP Board) is responsible for high level planning and decision-making. It sets overall policy direction, provides system oversight, and delegates implementation, operational, and planning responsibilities to specific Operational Committees and Working Groups.
The H4HP Board consists of 15 community leaders and stakeholders who represent different entities and constituencies with significant experience and/or resources to address the issue of homelessness. Board openings fall into three categories:
- Jurisdictional representatives
- Operational Committee or Working Group representatives
- Partner system representatives
At least one member of the H4HP Board must have had lived experience of homelessness at some point in their lives.
For a detailed description of H4HP Board responsibilities and structure, view the Santa Cruz County Housing for Health Partnership Governance Charter.
Current H4HP Board Members
2022 H4HP Board Meeting Calendar
Meetings will take place remotely for at least the first three meetings of calendar year 2022. All meetings will be recorded and open to the public. Meetings occur at least six times per year.
- Wednesday, March 2, 4-7 p.m. – Orientation Meeting
- Wednesday, April 20, 4-7 pm. – Virtual Meeting (see Agenda Packet for Details)
- Wednesday, June 8, 4-7 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 17, 4-7 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 19, 4-7 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 14, 4-7 p.m.